Tracey, Jenn and Lauren

Tracey, Jenn and Lauren

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Here you see it . . . the last picture I have of myself that I like enough to give out. This picture was taken in June of 2002. This point is my first goal. I'll let you know when I'm there . . .

On the bright side, I haven't had a french fry or a burger or Taco Bell since January 1st - 12 days - and I honestly don't really feel like I miss them too awfully much. It's amazing, but there seems to be an answer out there for almost any funky food craving now days. Want chocolate or ice cream? There are several good sugar free and trans fat free varieties out there. Want Taco Bell style chalupas? I found low fat (trans fat free) sour creme and cheese at the store along with wheat tortillas. Take that and add some shredded lettuce, chicken pieces, and salsa and Voila!

Good things come to those who wait and those who PERSEVERE!

No comments: